Thursday 1 March 2012

World Book Day!

With it being world book day, I decided to write about books! But after I had spent about 1 hour this morning writing about one of my pet hates (people telling me they don't read), I accidentally closed the tab without saving what I had written, resulting in me losing everything. Which was probably a good thing, as it was more of a rant than a blog post. I had written about how I worked out that on Facebook there were about 30 groups titled "I don't read", with about 4 millions likes (which is about the population of the Republic of Ireland). About how I found this ridiculous that so many people would openly profess their dislike for books. I had written about how I felt as a society people were becoming lazy, and instead would rather watch a film than read a book. At how they thought it was easier to have the special effects produced for them, instead of realising that their brain could create images so spectacular it would make Michael Bay look like he created his special effects on Microsoft Paint. 

But sadly, no. All of that rant was lost...shame. So instead of a rant, here is a picture of my dog with his favourite toy "Scooby". Enjoy xx

PER


No comments:

Post a Comment